Friday, January 21, 2011

bad days- good days

Ever have one of those days when everything and everyone just aggrivated you? A day when nothing went as planned and you just could not get passed that "get out of my sight, I don't want to see, talk to or even look at anyone?" I've had a day like that today. I couldn't stay awake, every time I sat down for even 30 seconds I would start to drift off. My bad knee hurt so much and I could barely walk, kids drove me nuts (though not as much as thier mother).   I felt like a decrepit old horse who was being led out behind the barn to be shot. By 10 a.m. all I wanted to do was crawl into bed and stay there forever. But of course that was not a possiblity, I had to cook, clean, take care of children because life must go on and obviously people in my house think I'm the only one who doesn't have one so it is assumed I'm available 24/7 as maid / nanny service. Once I finally got to the computer, after they all went to sleep, I couldn't focus on my book, I've gotten so far behind schedule with it, I didn't even have the motivation to read it over let alone write anything. So after I attempted and failed miserably to get the license number of the truck that ran me over today, I took 800mg of Ibuprofin and I'm headed for the tub and to bed.   Calgon take me away!!!! What gets you through those days?

No comments:

Post a Comment