Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Out with the old...

I have many projects going in this coming holiday season as well as the new year so it's time to shake things up around here.
.
As the end of the year approaches my website will be getting a make-over. Some pages will remain  but revamped, some will vanish and some new ones will appear. I hope to make things more efficient and of course more interesting.

I started by adding two new pages:

Book Reviews Plus- - which will of course be random book reviews but with a twist.. A supply of visual aids- Handsome Hunky Heros to choose from and insert into your imagination as you read the suggested books.

Charity Links- this will be an ever growing list of charitable opportunities- supported/suggested by celebs- to which you can offer your assistance in which ever way you choose.


Though the Camelot page will be one of those to go- many of the pictures will find thier way into the Eye Candy page- (can't be a romance writer without eye candy)

I hope you take a moment to look at these two new pages and bear with me as things change around the place.

Happy Holidays to all

No comments:

Post a Comment